The Molina Lips
A new alternative to permanent makeup. A medium between lipstick and permanent lip blushing. The effects of lip tinting last about 2 weeks to a month depending on skin type and the amount lip exfoliation the client does.
The Molina Glow
The Molina Glow will instantly and perfectly even out all your blemishes and discolorations. It’s a perfect way to have amazing skin for special events.
The Molina Glow does not rub or wash off. So, you can sweat, shower and swim all you want. At the end of the day, you will still have that amazing glowing and flawless skin.
The Molina Glow is not only great at covering up your facial skin flaws, it will also hydrate your skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, reduce the appearance of under-eye dark circles, and reduce blackheads and clogged pores.
The Molina Glow
- You will experience redness, tenderness, itchiness and/or burning, which will subside over
- You may apply an ice pack for 10-minute intervals. Do not place ice pack directly onto the lips, use a wet barrier.
- Expect the lips to be slightly darker than expected after your appointment.
- Your lips will feel chapped and dry during the healing process. Apply a generous amount of healing ointments like (aquaphor or vaseline) to speed up recovery. Apply only with a Q-tip.
- Avoid the sun as much as you can especially the first week. The sun fades permanent makeup. After a week a sun protection moisturizer, balm or chap stick can be worn to protect the color.
- Do not peel or pick at healing crust on lips, this could cause pigment loss, scarring, and delayed healing.
- Do not use any acidic or exfoliating products.
- Some pigment may drop out all together or look like it is flaking off; this can be filled in on the follow up visit in about 4 to 6 weeks after the initial procedure.
- Lips will fade up to 50% after the first 5 days.
- Please check our website for more tips on how to speed up and maximize the healing process.